Sunday, March 1, 2009

OPENING NIGHT 'UNLEASHED' SETLIST - SPOILER!

Below is the set list for tonight's opening night in Pittsburgh! The font is black so just highlight below to see it, otherwise don't bother if you plan on being surprised! Obviously since this is opening night, things might change for future shows but as things stand....here it is, what we've been waiting for!

Monday Morning
The Chain
Dreams
I Know I'm Not Wrong
Gypsy
Go Insane (full band)
Rhiannon
Second Hand News
Tusk ('slow' version)
Sara
Big Love
Landslide
Never Going Back Again
Storms
Say You Love Me (Stevie/Lindsey trade vocals on verses)
Gold Dust Woman
Oh Well
I'm So Afraid ('blues' version)
Stand Back
Go Your Own Way

Encores
World Turning/Drum Solo (Mick)

Band Intros
Don't Stop
Silver Springs


I hope everyone who attended enjoyed the show, and I hope everyone who is going to see them SOON has a great time! The Mac is back, let the fun begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment