Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hiatus is over! Anyone have photos to spare?

I want to apologize for the loooong 2 month hiatus I took from updating this site. At least our band, our girl and our guy has been pretty quiet since June, so hopefully I didn't make any of you miss something super important since I have been lacking in updates lately!

Anyway, I have updated the videos, photos, and tour dates. There is also a new poll up, and I'll be posting important articles and reviews as per usual !

I have a favor to ask all of you. If you have any Stevie/Lindsey solo or photos of them paired together that you do NOT see in our photos sections, feel free to e-mail them our way! We are looking to update the photos section of the site, and we figured that this would be a good place to start! There is a link to your right for e-mailing us. If they are photos you took yourselves, feel free to put a small watermark on them if you so choose for crediting.

Thanks so much, guys! It's good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment